For the Passionate Rider on a Friday evening from 5pm-8pm
Ages: 4 years old with Adult
7 years age - Adults
Learn the STEPS and taking the TIME to embrace your passion with YOU and the HORSE.
Attire must wear long pants and sturdy shoes (closed toe shoe). Stables has helmets.
1. Understanding how to lead a horse
2. Stand a horse on a lead
3. Understand the horses confirmation and how they communicate.
3. Grooming -- Brushing, picking horses hooves
4. Tacking up the horses with Saddle, Saddle pad, girth, (instructor will bridle the horse)
5. Learn the basic of riding; walking with correct form and steering
6. Taking care of the horse after riding
7. Barn and stall care
We want YOUR experience with the HORSE a Positive and taking your Ability at the level you feel comfortable.
Check the Calendar / Events for Dates