EST. 1965 Dan, Marlene & Neva La Fleur West side Madison, WI riding programs
Step #1:Submit this form. Please make sure it is filled out completely. Note: Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Step #2: After submitting the application, a Confirmation page.
Step #3: Important Information — Policies-
• No Membership Fee
• Year around Riding Programs are given in our heated Indoor arena or in one of our unique multiple outdoor riding venues. We are able to ride in any kind of weather Wisconsin brings our way!
• Lessons are offered 7 days a week along with evening hours. Check Calendar/Events for times.
• To schedule a lesson, Fill out the form on the page of what lesson you're looking into.
• Payments are due beginning of the lessons; we accept Cash, checks, Credit Cards; MasterCard, Visa, Discover — Pay Pal
• If a rider arriving late for a lesson will receive a shortened lesson but will still be responsible for the full cost of the lesson.
• Each rider learns new skills at his and her own pace.
• Proper Attire
• All riders must sign Liability waiver
• All riders must review, sign and follow barn rules
• All lesson packages, except the four consecutive lesson package option, must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase. The four consecutive lesson package must be used within 30 days of purchase.
• Cell phones are not allowed in the stables at anytime unless authorized by the owner or instructor of the barn. Please leave your cell phone in your car or you may check it in at the stable store. We are very strict about this policy, because we want to ensure the safety of all riders and horses.
• Cancellation Policy-Madison Riding Academy requires 24 hour notice to cancel a riding lesson. Failure to give 24 hour notice will result in forfeiture of lesson time and fee. No refund or credit will be given for failure to cancel or complete a lesson session.
• Increment Weather Plan--If there is bad weather we will follow the Madison protocol.
We would love to meet you. The horses are waiting!
Looking forward on making your goals and dreams to come true!
Purchase a Payments for…
Driving/Harness Lessons $80.— each driver
Clinics at the Stables
Day Camps 1 day =$100.— 5 days=$400.—
Drill Team Program 8 Sundays $320.— September, October, November
Home Schooling Riding Lessons Group Lessons Prices
Horse & Pony Experience - AGES: 9 years old and under $65.— each rider Two hour introductory experience. Check the Calendar/Event dates and times
Horse Bowl Team AGES: 8 years old - ADULTS FREE Horse Questions during youth club. Fun and Education
Horse Hotel $45.— per a horse For the traveling rider that has a horse that needs a layover stay.
Musical Lessons - AGES: 7 years old - ADULT Group Lessons Prices Rhythm and riding go hand-in-hand riding lessons.
Open Riding AGES: 8 years old - ADULT $80.— each rider Riders that ride at the stables for practice time.
Parent & Child Riding AGES: 4 years old - ADULT Group Lessons Prices Family Time and togetherness enjoying the equine.
Parties & Groups - Younger age - Adults
Option 1 Leading each rider $15.—
Option 2 Riding each rider $35.—
Pattern Class $80.— An Equitation Experience with body and mind challenge.
Horsemanship Challenge Cup $80.— An Equitation Experience with body and mind challenge. Judged Event
Saddle Seat Stables Cup $80.— An Equitation Experience with body and mind challenge. Judged Event
Tack Cleaning FREE Sunday Fun Day
Tour the Stables Set up appointment
Tournament Set up appointment
Volunteer Information FREE
Youth Club FREE
Boarding/Training Set up appointment