EST. 1965 Dan, Marlene & Neva La Fleur West side Madison, WI
One Lunge Line Lesson $35.-
Three Lunge Line Lessons $100.-
One Rider to One instructor
FOR ALL LEVELS of RIDERS... A Lunge Lesson is one of the most important lessons to take. It teaches you balance and how to properly position your body while riding. With Saddle seat you have to train your body how to be in the correct position because it doesn’t come naturally for most people. Lunge lessons stretch and tighten your riding muscles to build up strength and muscle memory. After just a few lessons you will begin to see a huge improvement in balance and the way you move with the horse. These lessons are what takes any rider to the next level. All world champion equitation riders have to take lunge lessons every day to get to the level they are at.
♣ Trot the entire time. Most of the lesson is without reins allowing you to focus on yourself and learn to balance off your legs not your hands. ♣ Different exercises are preformed to train your body how to be in the correct riding position. ♣ Lunge lessons help you build up the most strength and muscle memory. ♣ One on one so each lesson is very detail orientated and catered to the individual rider.
Important Information — Policies-
• No Membership Fee
• Year around Riding Programs are given in our heated Indoor arena or in one of our unique multiple outdoor riding venues. We are able to ride in any kind of weather Wisconsin brings our way!
• Lessons are offered 7 days a week along with evening hours. Check Calendar/Events for times.
• To schedule a lesson, Fill out the form on the page of what lesson you're looking into.
• Payments are due beginning of the lessons; we accept Cash, checks, Credit Cards; MasterCard, Visa, Discover — Pay Pal
• If a rider arriving late for a lesson will receive a shortened lesson but will still be responsible for the full cost of the lesson.
• Each rider learns new skills at his and her own pace.
• Proper Attire
• All riders must sign Liability waiver
• All riders must review, sign and follow barn rules
• All lesson packages, except the four consecutive lesson package option, must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase. The four consecutive lesson package must be used within 30 days of purchase.
• Cell phones are not allowed in the stables at anytime unless authorized by the owner or instructor of the barn. Please leave your cell phone in your car or you may check it in at the stable store. We are very strict about this policy, because we want to ensure the safety of all riders and horses.
• Cancellation Policy-Madison Riding Academy requires 24 hour notice to cancel a riding lesson. Failure to give 24 hour notice will result in forfeiture of lesson time and fee. No refund or credit will be given for failure to cancel or complete a lesson session.
• Increment Weather Plan--If there is bad weather we will follow the Madison protocol.
We would love to meet you. The horses are waiting!
Looking forward on making your goals and dreams to come true!
June 2 June 9
July 14 July 21
August 4 August 18
September 8 September 15
October 13 October 20
November 3 November 10
December 15 December 22